The race is on today. High Noon. Get there early if you want to race! As far as I can tell all roads are currently open. Forecast for today has dry early then a good chance of rain this afternoon… hopefully after the race. Most of the rain and mudslides over the past 24 hours have been below the narrows. I guess we’ll see when we get up there but my guess is it should be a fine race level for today and if the road does get closed we can still access the narrows via Rist Canyon. I also just checked the Long Draw gauge and they turned off the water this morning so by tomorrow we’re going to be well below race levels – meaning this is you’re chance!
Now let’s do this!